Zinc Picolinate provides 15mg of zinc chelated (joined) to picolinate for rapid absorption and assimilation. Added vitamin C supports the immune system.
- Zinc is a crucially important mineral that's involved in over 300 reactions in the body!
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is hugely important to keep our bodies as healthy and youthful as possible
- Adequate zinc is necessary for a normal-functioning immune system
- Zinc plays an active role in normal cell division, and is therefore important in wound healing
- Hormones, fertility and reproduction will not work properly without zinc. The reproductive organs cannot grow and develop; DNA synthesis and the division of cells aren't possible without zinc. Zinc is essential for normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin - necessary to keep us in top shape on the outside and the inside!
- Zinc is involved in normal carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. It's also essential for normal pH levels within the body, playing a role in the acid/alkaline balance
- Normal cognitive function is dependent on adequate zinc levels
- Zinc is also needed for normal vision
Why Choose Zinc Picolinate?
Zinc is a crucially important mineral that's involved in ALL areas of the body, including cognitive (brain) function, immunity, hormones, bones and vision.
When choosing a zinc supplement it's important to consider how absorbable and bioavailable the zinc supplied is. Zinc Picolinate is a highly absorbable form of zinc. Our body naturally uses picolinic acid to absorb and transport certain minerals. The addition of vitamin C further supports the function of the immune system.
Who is Zinc Picolinate Suitable For?
Zinc Picolinate is suitable for everyone, including children from the age of 4 years. Specifically indicated for those who may not get enough from their diet (which is many of us), those who need immune system support, and for those who may have poor wound healing. A very important, essential mineral for anyone with fertility and/or reproductive issues. Men often have a higher need for zinc also.
Product Code: 3150
Zinc has as a role in the process of cell division, and can also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Zinc is essential for the normal fertility and reproduction. It also supports the maintenance of testosterone levels in the blood.
Zinc contributes to normal functioning of the immune system.
Zinc also contributes to normal bones, hair, skin and nails.
Zinc is a component of insulin and is used as part of normal macronutrient metabolism.
Each capsule typically contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)