Product Code: 3403
Liquid Vitamin D3 formula with vitamin K2 as MK-7
- Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D; it is the same form as is naturally produced by the body in response to sunlight
- Vitamin K2 is provided as MK-7 , the most effective form that lasts the longest within the body compared with other forms
- 3 drops provides 1000 IU (25mcg) of vitamin D3 and 45 mcg of vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 with K2 is a pleasant tasting liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing
What are the benefits of vitamin D?
Vitamin D is vital for a healthy body but it’s estimated that 1 in 5 people in the UK are vitamin D deficient. For most of us, we just can’t get the sun exposure needed to produce adequate amounts of vitamin D. Did you know that it’s impossible to get enough vitamin D from food sources? So for many of us, supplementation is key.
Adequate levels of vitamin D are necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system.
Our teeth and bones require good levels of vitamin D for optimum mineralisation and vitamin D plays a crucial role in the utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin D is required for normal muscle function and cell division, it is therefore important for every single cell in the body.
Why include Vitamin K?
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, working synergistically with vitamin D to ensure that calcium is not only absorbed but sent to our bones where we need it the most.
Who is it suitable for?
Previously recommended just to groups deemed to be at risk, Public Health England now recommends everyone takes vitamin D supplements, especially during the autumn and winter. Vitamin K is often taken by those wanting to support the maintenance of normal bones, such as postmenopausal women.
Vitamin D contributes to numerous biological functions in the body, including:
• normal function of the immune system
• maintenance of normal muscle function
• maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorous
• vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in response to sun exposure.
Vitamin K is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D3 with K2 provides vitamin K2 as MK-7, a highly effective form of K2.
Vitamin D3 with K2 is a pleasant tasting liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing.
3 drops typically contain:
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (25µg)
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7/MK-7)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Natural orange flavour
Take 3 drops, one to two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.