Optibac One week flat
Purchase X 15% Off Discount :
|Min. order £30.00 / 10% off||10off|
|Min. order £50.00 / 15% off||15off|
Optibac One week flat
What's it for?
Easy, 7-Day course of high-quality friendly bacteria
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 4 years onwards, seeking a high quality, short-term live cultures supplement.
Provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Which specific strains?
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
OptiBac 'One week flat'
- Seven-day course of sachets containing live cultures, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3 g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Free from gluten, and may be suitable for those with bloating
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, children (4 years +), vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take for seven consecutive days - one sachet per day - or as professionally directed
'One week flat' is a food supplement containing natural bacteria, in powdered sachets to be taken daily as a one-week course. This can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired. This supplement has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of live cultures. It contains high quality, researched strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for seven days. Each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity, and are guaranteed until end of expiry. 'One week flat' is gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: Acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus from OptiBac has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage. Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: This well-researched strain has been shown to reach the gut alive. Lactobacillus caseiRosell-215: This is of an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain from OptiBac has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive. Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain is extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive. Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS) provide a source of natural fibre.