Optibac For women
Purchase X 15% Off Discount :
|Min. order £30.00 / 10% off||10off|
|Min. order £50.00 / 15% off||15off|
Optibac For women
What's it for?
Highly researched friendly bacteria for women
Who's it for?
For women from all walks of life. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
Provides 2.3 billion live cultures.
OptiBac 'For women'
- 2.3 billion billion count of friendly bacteria per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Suggested for daily use
- Contains the following live cultures strains, which have been extensively researched and clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®
- Proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora
- Highly rated and trusted by women in various stages of life
- Suitable and safe to take during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause
- For every pack purchased of OptiBac 'For women', a donation will be made to the international women's rights charity, Womankind Worldwide
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products containing live cultures, due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions
- Available in three pack sizes of 14, 30 or 90 capsules
With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a friendly bacteria supplement especially for the female intimate flora then 'For women' is the one for you.
Alongside taking this product, please also consider lifestyle factors such as diet i.e. reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts, increasing your water intake and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.