Fushi PURE ALOE VERA JUICE ORGANIC 500ML
Purchase X 15% Off Discount :
|Min. order £30.00 / 10% off||10off|
|Min. order £50.00 / 15% off||15off|
Fushi PURE ALOE VERA JUICE ORGANIC 500ML
• Organically grown, hand selected leaves from mature plants
• Cold processed and unfiltered to maximise potency
• Not made from concentrate and preservative free – clean, natural flavour
• Rich in polysaccharides minimum 1700mg per litre – contains only inner leaf gel and no bitter outer rind
• Recyclable light protected glass bottle
Aloe Vera is a nutrient rich plant and known to act as a soothing remedy to balance and support digestion. It widely been used for its rejuvenating properties and offers benefits for both inner health and external use too.
Our organically grown Aloe Vera is freshly squeezed and contains minimum of 1700mg/ltr polysaccharides. We use hand selected leaves from mature plants, and the juice is extracted only from the inner leaf. This part of the plant produces the nutrient rich healing gel, which is the most therapeutic part of the plant. Our Aloe Vera juice is and is unfiltered to maximise potency and it is free from latex.
Aloe Vera is rich in nutrients and boasts an impressive profile of vitamins, C, E and also the B group of vitamins. It is also rich in minerals such as folic acid, calcium, iron and magnesium among others. It is also known for its high content of Amino Acids essential for body function and good health.Aloe Vera Juice is extremely alkalising for the system, and is great for balancing the bodies PH levels. Aloe Vera is wonderful for our digestive health. Internal benefits include soothing the digestive system and the GI tract. Aloe Vera contains enzymes, which are known to help with the breakdown of sugars and fats to keep your digestion running smoothly. Consuming Aloe Vera can encourage good digestive bacteria, lessen yeast formation, and regularise bowel processing.
It can also be applied onto skin externally, s it provides wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and help reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic itchy, dry skin conditions.
Aloe Vera is important for:
- The digestive system and soothing the GI tract. Aloe Vera contains enzymes, which are known to help with the breakdown of sugars and fats to keep your digestion running smoothly.
- Aloe Vera Juice contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid. This juice is also rich in minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium, as well as a high content of amino acids, which are essential for optimal health.
- Aloe Vera Juice is extremely hydrating for the skin and may help certain skin conditions where the skin gets very dry and needs moisturising.
- Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. There are compounds in Aloe Vera that may help neutralise the effects of UV radiation, skin damage, and help in the prevention of aging skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice can help regulate and balance your body’s PH levels.
The pure aloe vera juice may have a cloudy appearance and sediment may settle at the base of the bottle. Variations in taste and colour could also occur between batches.
Pure Aloe Vera juice may have a strong laxative effect and should be used with caution. Do not exceed more than the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Fushi quality promise
Fushi Wellbeing promises a ‘bitter promise’ of a free replacement (terms and conditions apply - purchased within 6 months) if your Aloe juice does happen to lose its freshness
Shake before use. Once opened keep refrigerated and use with 3 weeks of opening.
Dosage: take 3-5 tablespoons (50 - 90ml) per day before food or as directed by your health care professional. Can also be added to smoothies, fruit juices or taken on its own.
Pure aloe vera juice can also be applied externally 2 to 4 times per day to rehydrate the skin and sooth sunburns.
99.9% (Aloe barbadensis), Citric acid from tapioca 0.1%. Organically grown in Mexico. Pasteurisation: before filling the juice, it is heated to 82 degrees for 1 minute and cooled down straight away. No potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or other synthetic preservatives. Not filtered. Not made from concentrate and preservative free: No water added
Rich in polysaccharides
Contains only inner leaf gel and no bitter outer rind Clean, natural flavour Recyclable light protected glass bottle.
|Aloe vera juice|
|Nutritional Information||Typical value per 100ml||Per 70 ml serving|
|Energy||1141 kJ, 6.8 Kcal||17.1 kJ, 14.1 Kcal|
|Total Fats||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|of which monounsaturates||0 g||0 g|
|of which poly-unsaturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||3.3 g||2.31 g|
|of which sugars||3.3 g||2.31 g|
|Fibre||1 g||0.7 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Potassium||0.84 g||0.6 g|
|Inorganic phosphorus||14 mg||9.8 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1.8 - 2.1 mg||1.3 - 1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.8 - 2.1 mg||1.3 - 1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 - 1.1 mg||0.6 - 0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.9 - 1.1 mg||0.6 - 0.8 mg|
|Choline||2.8 - 3.3 mg||1.9 - 2.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||14 - 18 mg||9.8 - 12.6 mg|
|Amino acids: (PPM)|
|Arginine||4.5 - 5.5|
|Aspartic acid||13 - 15|
|Glutamic acid||13.5 -15.5|
|Glycine||7 - 8|
|Histidine||2.8 - 3.3|
|Isoleucine||3.5 - 4|
|Leucine||8.5 - 9|
|Lysine||5 - 6|
|Phenylalanine||4.3 - 4|
6 - 7
|Threonine||5 - 6|
|Tyrosine||2.8 - 3.3|
|Valine||6.5 - 7|