- Each capsule provides 100mg of CoQ10
- Contains vitamin E which may support the activity of CoQ10, providing stability and increasing its absorption
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage
- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble substance. The best way to supplement CoQ10 is in an oil base, as ours is, for enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Our CoQ10 is incredibly pure and is made using all-natural CoQ10 from a fermentation process - this prevents any of the impurities associated with synthetically processed CoQ10
Why choose CoQ10 100mg?
CoQ10 is needed everywhere in the body and is particularly concentrated in the heart and liver. It is often referred to as nature's "spark plug". Virtually every cell in the human body contains CoQ10. It is also found in the mitochondria, the area of cells where the energy is produced from the conversion of glucose. CoQ10 is a crucial part of the process of converting food into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy source that runs the body
Who is it suitable for?
As we age, our ability to make CoQ10 decreases, so supplementation may be beneficial. Statins & CoQ10 - The cholesterol-lowering medication statins have been shown to reduce the amount of CoQ10 in the body. People taking statins may find it helpful to take a CoQ10 supplement
The electron transport chain converts the energy stored in carbohydrates into ATP, the energy currency of the body. Coenzyme Q10 is a critical component of this process and is the only free (unbound) carrier of electrons in the mitochondria's inner membrane.
An oil-base formula supports CoQ10's lipophilic nature, thereby enhancing absorption and bioavailability.
Supplies vitamin E, which may support the activity of CoQ10. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Each capsule typically contains:
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Ferric oxide (colour)
Sunflower seed oil
Take one capsule daily with meals, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.