Comvita Manuka Honey UMF® 15+
Purchase X 15% Off Discount :
|Min. order £30.00 / 10% off||10off|
|Min. order £50.00 / 15% off||15off|
Manuka Honey UMF® 15+
Contains A Minimum Of MGO 514
- Purity rating UMF® 15+, independently tested for Leptosperin, Methylglyoxal (MGO), and Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), 3 natural markers that define genuine Manuka honey.
- Contains at least MGO 514.
- Perfect as extra support to general wellbeing.
- Product of New Zealand.
Why is Comvita UMF15+ so special?
Comvita UMF Manuka Honey has been on healthfood shelves since 1974.
Comvita® UMF® 15+ Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand and contains unique plant phenols naturally present at varying levels in honey made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium), native to New Zealand. Manuka Honey is gaining worldwide recognition for its unique properties.
Comvita® UMF® 15+ Manuka Honey is guaranteed to be at least UMF® 15. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey.
The UMF® grading system has two components which are expressed on any UMF® licenced honey product:
- The label claim that it is Manuka
- The number - this represents three natural chemical markers that indicate the content of this honey to ensure purity and quality. These key natural chemical markers are DHA, MGO, and Leptosperin.