BIO-KULT Advanced Multi-Strain Formula 120 CAPSULES
Purchase X 15% Off Discount :
|Min. order £30.00 / 10% off||10off|
|Min. order £50.00 / 15% off||15off|
BIO-KULT Advanced Multi-Strain Formula 30 CAPSULES
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
Contains soya and mile, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Made in the UK
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria cultures (see below)
- Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live Bacteria Strains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Directions for use:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.